RH Strategic internship program connects career-driven students and recent graduates with resume-building opportunities in the Seattle and Washington, D.C. offices.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to jumpstart your career in public relations and gain on-the-job experience in a professional setting. Each quarter, a team of passionate PR RHockstars guide interns through a 12-week program designed to provide practical public relations experience, mentorship and a curriculum for obtaining experience with public relations tactics and execution. Our 12-week internships are paid.
Individuals entering the program typically have a bachelor’s degree in either communications, journalism, public relations, marketing and intend to launch a career in the public relations field. Current and graduated students having completed at least one PR internship qualify.
Apply to be part of our upcoming RHockstar internship class and get set to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment for innovative technology companies
- Write pitches, social media content, short articles and more
- Participate in collaborative brainstorms where no idea is a bad idea
- Engage in 10 weekly workshops with PR pros, on topics like:
- Pitching and engaging with media
- Compelling PR storytelling
- Writing press releases and headlines
- Build relationships with other PR colleagues, reporters and clients
- Join a cohort with other interns in our DC and Seattle offices
- Work with your cohort on a season-long project to be implemented by the firm
We are currently accepting applications for our next Internship Class, starting late 2018/early 2019.
To apply, please email us your resume (in PDF), and a cover letter that demonstrates your experience and skills. We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please. EOE. email@example.com.