RH Strategic is seeking a public relations account supervisor with technology industry experience to join our team in either Seattle or Washington, D.C.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and lead teams representing some of the technology industry’s most innovative organizations. RH Strategic is a well-established public relations agency with a robust and stellar client portfolio, and a 15-year brand presence with cybersecurity, privacy and cloud innovators.
Our clients are Fortune 500 brands and well-funded start-ups with an exciting vision for our future. They are innovators in technology, cybersecurity, telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, and more. Our team of more than 40 communications pros connects these innovators with opportunities to showcase their thought leadership, build their brands, and advocate for their issues.
As an Account Supervisor with RH Strategic, you will:
- Lead campaigns and media strategy for award-winning tech clients and engaging PR programs.
- Proactively advise clients on communications strategies related to their public relations objectives.
- Provide strategic recommendations to clients and counsel to account teams.
- Build on RH Strategic’s exciting portfolio of tech industry partners.
- 8-12 years of PR or communications experience; including 4 years working in a PR agency and time in the role of account manager.
- Meaningful understanding of tech innovation and clear knowledge of who and what drives the organizations leading in the space.
- Ability to devise public relations strategy to support program objectives, confidently present to clients, and convert into campaign-level action.
- Outstanding writing skills, including the ability to translate technology into straightforward, non-technical language, and appreciation for high quality, strategic work.
- Experience communicating on behalf of technology innovators and experts.
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams.
- Exposure to managing and monitoring the health of projects within scope.
- Experience in digital, paid, content, social, analytics.
Ready to start the conversation? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please.