RH Strategic is seeking a senior associate with account management experience, to join its technology practice in either its Washington, D.C. or Seattle office.
This is a rewarding opportunity to step in as a team player and account leader with a well-established public relations agency, a robust and stellar client portfolio, and a 15-year brand presence with cybersecurity, privacy and cloud innovators.
Our clients are Fortune 500 brands and well-funded start-ups with an exciting vision for our future. They are innovators in technology, cybersecurity, telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, and more. Our team of more than 40 communications pros connects these innovators with opportunities to showcase their thought leadership, build their brands, and advocate for their issues.
As a senior associate at RH Strategic, you will:
- Lead media campaigns and/or projects for award-winning tech clients and engaging PR programs.
- Guide teams with project and/or account management needs.
- Proactively advise clients on communications strategies related to their public relations objectives.
- Engage with members of the media and industry influencers, including pitching and developing content.
- Assure firm standards for quality campaigns and deliverables.
- Coach, mentor, and develop rising staff.
- 4-6 years of PR or communications experience; including 4 years working in a PR agency and time in the role of account or project manager.
- Ability to translate technology into straightforward, non-technical language.
- Experience counseling clients on media strategy such as preparing for interviews, talking points, and responding to a crisis.
- Knack for organizing, creating, and leading pitch efforts.
- Equal parts contributor and collaborator; avid reader of tech/innovation news and can apply timely trends to client’s messages and program goals.
- Outstanding writing skills and appreciation for high quality, strategic work.
- Meaningful understanding of tech innovation and clear knowledge of who and what drives the organizations leading in the space.
- Experience communicating on behalf of technology innovators.
- Experience leading projects from concept to completion.
- Exposure to managing projects within scope.
- Experience in digital, paid, content, social, analytics.
Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 annually.
This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. The Company may, in its discretion, also offer an annual bonus in an amount, if any, to be determined by the Company. Bonuses are not guaranteed.
For this role, the Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Insurance: 100% paid base premium for employee’s medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurances.
- Transportation Subsidy: $100 per month.
- Paid Time Off: 16 days of annual PTO, 12 firm holidays, 1 floating day off, and 1 paid day of service.
- Retirement Plan: 401(k) plan with automatic, fully vested match.
Ready to start the conversation? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please.