Looking to jump-start your career in public relations? This Fall, we are excited to host our highly coveted RH Strategic public relations fellowship program.
This isn’t just an internship. RH Strategic’s fellowship program is the first step in your rewarding, creative and passionate career in PR.
Fellows accepted into our 12-week hands-on, immersive skill-building experience go on to support brands at the forefront of healthcare, technology, education, cybersecurity and other world-changing industries.
Still interested? There’s more:
- As a PR fellow, you will gain professional development and learning opportunities from senior PR counselors and take part in a strategic curriculum of key skills workshops.
- Our PR fellows go deep on subjects critical to our client’s industries and learn core fundamentals related to project management, pitch design and media engagement.
It’s not sink or swim either. We’ve got your back. Fellows benefit from:
- Support from dedicated mentors, fellows are assured first-hand experience into a PR agency career.
- Continuous feedback and coaching.
- Compensation for your time and talents (fellows earn a $600 per week stipend for a period of 12 weeks (full-time or 40 hours/week).
Requirements? Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: communications, journalism, public relations, or marketing and show intent toward pursuing a career in public relations through course work and a previous internship or fellowship.
You want in? Apply now! Send your resume (in PDF) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We receive hundreds of applicants for each class. In your cover letter, tell us how you heard about RH Strategic and how you believe you can contribute to the team. (Pro tip: we’ll be looking at your cover letter to gauge your writing skills and ability to engage and inspire. So, bring it.)
Our Fall fellowships will take place from our Seattle and Washington, D.C. offices in-person, with some flexibility for hybrid work (work from home).
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please.