RH Strategic has an exciting opportunity for a healthcare public relations professional! We are accepting applications from those with experience working with healthcare brands (providers, health systems and health IT organizations).
Individuals applying for this role will work out of our Washington D.C. office. Candidates that can demonstrate 4-6 years of experience working with healthcare media, managing teams and clients, and building storytelling and campaign opportunities in the healthcare space will be strongly considered. Some PR agency experience is also required. To apply to this position please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
RH Strategic works in the middle of the competitive healthcare industry. We represent innovative technology brands, payer and provider organizations that are determined to challenge the status quo. With our years of healthcare industry experience and strategic, solutions-based approach to PR, we help our clients do just that. We don’t just work with brands that participate in the healthcare conversation – they drive it.
The PR professional in this role will lead the creative execution of media relations and client and internal teams. We are looking for a seasoned PR pro with deep knowledge of healthcare issues and trends related to health IT, consumerism in healthcare, wearables, value-based care and care delivery among others. Candidates must be able to exhibit success identifying the right stories for the right media, leveraging relationships and placing stories with reporters at top tier and healthcare industry outlets, and building media strategies that return high-quality results for clients.
- 4-6 years of PR healthcare experience.
- Experience working in the PR agency setting.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare and health IT issues and trends, including the corresponding media landscape.
- Impeccable attention to detail, project and client management and organizational skills.
- Experience reporting to and working day-to-day with client contacts.
- Ability to work effectively with top-tier media in print, online, broadcast and social media.
- Experience preparing clients for media interviews and providing feedback.
- Exceptional writing skills for an agency setting with the ability to effectively tackle increasingly sophisticated writing assignments such as contributed articles, strategic press releases, case studies strategy documents and brochures.
- Excellent people skills – the ability to work well in team settings; identify strengths, develop team members, and be seen as a trusted team member.
- Experience coaching clients and providing feedback and recommendations.
- Ability to comprehend client’s business, issues and competitive environments, and translate them into agency plans and action.
At RH Strategic, we develop our talents together as a community. Find your true talents at RH, and let’s work together to grow your career.
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply to this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.