Cloud computing. Streaming data. The Internet of Things. Today’s business technologies have surpassed buzzword status to evolve at rapid speed.
Even previously slow-to-change industries have undergone digital transformations to upend their operating models, out-innovate their competitors and achieve new efficiencies driven by big data, virtualization and intelligent devices.
RH Strategic partners with enterprise technology innovators large and small to showcase groundbreaking ideas. We use the power of storytelling to craft compelling messages for our clients and build thought leadership for their visions of the marketplace. Whether you’re looking to boost your business objectives, launch a product or service, attract new investments, or gain new customers, our strategic, solutions-based approach to public relations will take your brand to the next level.
We integrate media relations campaigns, thought leadership programs and digital marketing services to create a surround sound effect that builds brands, generate leads and sparks audience interest. No matter what your business objectives, we can leverage our B2B technology experience and strategic communications expertise to proactively drive meaningful results for your business.
Enterprise Technology Case Studies
Wi-Charge: An Electric CES Product Launch
In 2020, Wi-Charge wanted to put the long-range wireless power and smart home industries on notice by making a splash at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and securing broad coverage in top-tier tech publications. However, with only proofs-of-concept available and CES being a notoriously busy event, it was going to be a challenge.
To rise above the noise and competition, RH Strategic developed a successful multi-pronged approach that included releasing Wi-Charge’s newest wireless power charger a month ahead of the actual CES 2020 event, as well as a live product unveiling at the show. Learn more about how Wi-Charge electrified CES 2020 in the full case study here.
Cisco’s Maciej Kranz: Elevating Executives as Global Thought Leaders
With more than 30 years of experience in computing networking and tech innovation, New York Times bestselling author Maciej Kranz is a pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry. In 2017, while serving as Vice President of Strategic Innovation at Cisco Systems, Kranz sought to elevate his global voice on how enterprise IoT, artificial intelligence, blockchain and other technologies were converging to transform our lives for the better.
RH Strategic developed a robust program to take Kranz’ thought leadership to the next level. Our program combined media relations, industry speaking opportunities, contributed articles in top-tier media outlets, and social media engagement, including leading a large LinkedIn group on building the industrial IoT ecosystem. To read more about how we elevated Kranz to his status as a visionary on industrial IoT and corporate innovation, check out the full case study.
Sample Media Coverage
- TDWI: A New Approach to Streaming Analytics That Can Track a Million Data Sources
- Toolbox: Digital Twins: a New Real-Time Data Analytics Technique that Boosts Disaster Response
- CNBC: A first look at CES 2020
- Tom’s Guide: The state of wireless power: When will charging happen over the air?
- Make Use Of: Wi-Charge: Long Range Wireless Charging Coming to Your Smart Home
- Tech Republic: How banks can protect their customers from coronavirus-themed phishing emails
- American Banker: Small-business lending: Digital is the new normal –
- ABC7: Illinois unemployment benefits claims fraudulently filed by scammers after obtaining personal information
Relevant Enterprise Technology Content
- Case Study: Fueling Explosive Growth for A Cloud Security Revolution
- The Necessity of a Customized Integrated Marketing Approach
- Public Relations for Emerging Technology Companies
- Public Relations for Cybersecurity Companies