RH Strategic, a Seattle- and Washington, DC-based PR firm representing the next generation of leaders in technology, security, healthcare, and government seeks a highly talented, agency-experienced PR pro to join its high performing Seattle team. Applicants must have experience working for B2B innovators in the enterprise technology and IT security sectors.
The PR professional in this role is responsible for critical account management duties and leading teams in the execution of core program tactics. We are looking for a seasoned PR agency pro with deep knowledge of enterprise technology issues and trends related to AI, cybersecurity, internet of things and cloud among others. Applicants must be able to exhibit successful management and execution of media relations activities including, strategy and story angle development, placing stories with reporters returning high quality results, and client counseling and interview preparation.
Applicants with 5-7 years’ of PR experience supporting campaigns on behalf of companies or clients qualify (however, some PR agency experience is required). Motivated professionals seeking an opportunity to mentor colleagues in their growth, master client services and contribute to the firm’s new business efforts should apply.
- 5-7 years of PR experience.
- Deep knowledge of cybersecurity and technology issues and trends, and the media landscape.
- Impeccable attention to detail, project management, client management and organizational skills. (We put this at the top because it is that important!)
- Experience reporting to and working day-to-day with clients.
- Ability to work effectively with top-tier media in print, online, broadcast and social media.
- Experience preparing clients for media interviews and providing feedback.
- Exceptional writing skills for an agency setting with the ability to effectively tackle increasingly sophisticated writing assignments such as client memos, strategic press releases, case studies strategy documents and brochures.
- Ability to adapt “style and voice” to content reflective of client culture, industry and use.
- Excellent people skills – ability to work well in team settings; identify strengths, develop junior team members, and be seen as trusted team member.
- Experience counseling clients on sophisticated media relations issues and potential crises.
- Drive to exceed expectations of clients and of colleagues through hard work, creative thinking, and deep knowledge of industry subject matter.
- Ability to comprehend client’s business, issues and competitive environments, and translate them into agency plans and action.
- Desire to support growth of staff and take leading role in firm new business activities firm.
At RH Strategic, we develop our talents together as a community. Find your true talents at RH, and let’s work together to grow your career. For more information, visit our website at www.rhstrategic.com
We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please. EOE.