RH Strategic, a Seattle- and Washington, DC-based PR firm representing the next generation of leaders in technology, security, healthcare and government seeks a highly talented, agency-experienced PR pro to join its high performing Seattle team. Strong candidates for this role will have experience supporting technology innovators (cybersecurity experience preferred).
Associates and Senior Associates at RH Strategic are responsible for critical account management duties and leading teams in the execution of core program tactics. We are looking for a seasoned PR agency pro with deep knowledge of enterprise technology issues and trends related to AI, cybersecurity, internet of things and cloud among others. Candidates must be able to exhibit success identifying the right stories for the right media, forming relationships and placing stories with reporters at top tier and technology industry outlets, and building media strategies that return high quality results for clients.
Candidates with 3-6 years of PR experience supporting campaigns on behalf of companies or clients qualify (however, some PR agency experience is required). Motivated professionals seeking an opportunity to mentor colleagues in their growth, master client services and contribute to the firm’s new business efforts should apply.
- 3-6 years of PR experience.
- Deep knowledge of technology and cybersecurity issues and trends, including the corresponding media landscape.
- Impeccable attention to detail, project management, client management and organizational skills. (We put this at the top because it is that important!)
- Experience reporting to and working day-to-day with client contacts.
- Ability to work effectively with top-tier media in print, online, broadcast and social media.
- Experience preparing clients for media interviews and providing feedback.
- Exceptional writing skills for an agency setting with the ability to effectively tackle increasingly sophisticated writing assignments such as client memos, strategic press releases, case studies strategy documents and brochures.
- Excellent people skills – ability to work well in team settings; identify strengths, develop junior team members, and be seen as trusted team member.
- Experience coaching clients and providing feedback and recommendations.
- Drive to exceed expectations of clients and of colleagues through hard work, creative thinking, and deep knowledge of industry subject matter.
- Ability to comprehend client’s business, issues and competitive environments, and translate them into agency plans and action.
At RH Strategic, we develop our talents together as a community. Find your true talents at RH, and let’s work together to grow your career. For more information, visit our website at www.rhstrategic.com
We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please. EOE.