Washington, DC 20005
RH Strategic is seeks a public relations Senior Account Executive with diverse skills and perspective to join its tech practice team. Applicants must have experience in a PR agency setting working with tech innovators as clients.
The PR professional in this role will contribute account management and day-to-day activity of client priorities. We are looking for a PR pro with knowledge of enterprise technology issues and trends related to AI, cybersecurity, internet of things, FinTech and cloud among others. Applicants must be able to write related content and exhibit successful execution of media relations activities including, strategy and story angle development, placing stories with reporters returning high quality results, and client counseling and interview preparation.
Applicants with 3 or more years of PR agency experience supporting campaigns should apply. RH Strategic is a Seattle- and Washington, DC-based PR firm representing the next generation of leaders in technology, cybersecurity, healthcare, and government. RH Strategic offers competitive industry salaries and benefits.
- At least 3 years of PR agency experience.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and technology issues and trends, and the media landscape.
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management, client management and organizational skills. (We put this at the top because it is that important!)
- Experience reporting to clients.
- Ability to work effectively with top-tier media in print, online, broadcast and social media.
- Experience preparing clients for media interviews and providing feedback.
- Exceptional writing skills for an agency setting with the ability to effectively tackle increasingly sophisticated writing assignments such as client memos, strategic press releases, case studies strategy documents and brochures.
- Ability to adapt “style and voice” to content reflective of client culture, industry and use.
- Excellent people skills – ability to work well in team settings; identify strengths, develop junior team members, and be seen as trusted team member.
- Experience counseling clients on sophisticated media relations issues and potential crises.
- Drive to exceed expectations of clients and of colleagues through hard work, creative thinking, and deep knowledge of industry subject matter.
- Ability to comprehend client’s business, issues and competitive environments, and translate them into agency plans and action.
- Desire to support growth of staff and take leading role in firm new business activities firm.
At RH Strategic, we develop our talents together as a community. Find your true talents at RH, and let’s work together to grow your career. For more information, visit our website at www.rhstrategic.com
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.