RH Strategic, a Seattle- and Washington, DC-based PR firm representing the next generation of leaders in technology, healthcare, security, and government is seeking a highly talented content writer to join its high performing team in the Seattle office.
The content writer will be an integral resource to RH Strategic’s client teams as well as a contributor to the firm’s own marketing initiatives. In many cases deliverables will require rapid content development without sacrificing the quality work our clients expect from us, therefore self and project management and organization is a must.
Other essential duties as a content writer at RH strategic:
- Contribute/recommend strategic approach, create and edit firm content deliverables including, client case studies, marketing collateral, presentations, social media and blog posts.
- Support client teams, as assigned, through collaboration on byline content development, speeches, whitepapers, proposals, customer case studies, copyediting and proofreading.
- Produce compelling and high-quality content from concept to completion.
- Ensure content is on brand, maintains a consistent voice for client/firm.
- Adhere to all posted check-ins and deadlines; submit assignments on schedule.
- Ensure content strategy meets objectives.
- Support of content development for digital media platforms is a plus including, video creation and production, podcasting, website copy and infographic/graphic design skills.
- 4+ years’ experience writing high-quality content, managing process from end-to-end.
- Experience telling stories using words, images, and/or video and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Ability to rapidly create long-form and short-form content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (editing and proofing, which includes spelling, spacing punctuation, formatting).
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, deadline driven and hyper responsive.
- Ability to adapt “style and voice” to firm and client deliverables reflective of style, culture, industry and use.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in communications, marketing, creative writing, journalism or related communications field. Or four years of relevant experience in content writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience using InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
- Video editing/directing; podcast recording/editing experience is a plus.
At RH Strategic, we develop our talents together as a community. Find your true talents at RH, and let’s work together to grow your career. For more information, visit our website at www.rhstrategic.com
We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please. EOE.