Seattle, WA 98101
RH Strategic is seeks a public relations account executive with diverse skills and perspective to join its team. Applicants must have experience in a PR agency setting.
The public relations account executive at RH Strategic contributes to media outreach topics and pitching and has proven success placing stories with media. Additionally, account executives can successfully craft written content such as press releases, media pitches, research analysis, results reports and basic client communications. This role is highly dependent on clear written and verbal communication, meeting all posted deadlines and adhering to firm/client quality standards.
Candidates with 1-2 years of PR experience supporting multiple client teams qualify. Motivated professionals seeking an opportunity to work closely with senior team leadership, lead internal discussions, tackle account management basics and mentor colleagues (such as interns) should apply.
- 1-2 years of PR experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail, adherence to deadlines and organizational skills.
- Experience pitching reporters around client announcements in trade and online media.
- Management of other PR techniques such as events, editorial calendars, speaking engagements awards and surveys; identifying and monitoring for key dates and deadlines.
- Experience building relationships with members of the media.
- Mastery of basic writing assignments including meeting recap reports, straightforward press releases, media pitch emails, research/analysis, summaries, media monitoring reports and simple client communications.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent people skills – ability to work well in team settings and collaborate with senior team members.
- Drive to exceed expectations of clients and of colleagues through hard work, curiosity, creative thinking and deep knowledge of industry subject matter.
At RH Strategic, we develop our talents together as a community. Find your true talents at RH, and let’s work together to grow your career. For more information, visit our website at www.rhstrategic.com
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.