Holly Noland draws on her experience working in broadcast news to plan and execute impactful PR campaigns that helps RH Strategic’s clients further their business objectives.
Holly’s proactive mindset enables her to manage comprehensive PR plans for clients in the education, technology and healthcare industries. She believes that the success of every PR campaign depends on relationships, and she excels at building and maintaining those relationships with clients, customers and reporters.
A graduate of Santa Clara University, Holly worked for three years at a CBS affiliate before transitioning into PR. After joining RH Strategic in 2013, she quickly rose through the ranks to the level of Account Director. Today, her near decade of agency experience informs every strategic decision she makes in service of her clients.
Sample of Holly’s achievements:
- Leading an award-winning PR campaign that secured 104 media placements in the wake of a $130 million investment from TPG’s The Rise Fund that made RH’s client DreamBox Learning the most well-funded education startup today.
- Conceptualizing, executive producing and hosting an award-winning, client-sponsored podcast that brings together policymakers, innovators, business leaders, indigenous voices and more to discuss issues impacting the Arctic today.
- Providing strategic guidance to a long-time telecommunications client through the development of a multi-million-dollar network project, including executing a successful PR campaign resulting in two longform features in national trade outlets, one of which was a cover story.
- Building thought leadership platforms that have resulted in print, TV and radio interviews for C-level executives, for whom she has also provided media training and key messaging.
- Guiding ongoing staff training and client service efforts within the firm to ensure consistent implementation of firm best practices and quality standards.
I’m proudest of…
Achieving the right results for my clients. It’s one thing to place a client story. It’s another to get the right story in front of the right audience and make sure it resonates. That’s what I do: tell stories that have meaningful, measurable results.