Cloud computing. Enterprise software. The Internet of Things (IoT). Today’s business technologies have surpassed buzzword status to form the backbone of how the world operates.
Even previously slow-to-change industries have undergone digital transformations to upend their operating models, out-innovate their competitors and achieve new efficiencies driven by big data, virtualization and intelligent devices.
RH Strategic partners with B2B technology innovators large and small to showcase groundbreaking ideas. We use the power of storytelling to craft compelling messages for our clients and build thought leadership for their visions of the marketplace. Whether you’re looking to boost your business objectives, launch a product or service, gain new customers or funding, our strategic, solutions-based approach to public relations will take your brand to the next level.
We integrate media relations campaigns, thought leadership programs and digital marketing services to create a surround sound effect that builds brands, generates leads and sparks interest. No matter your business objectives, we can harness our B2B tech experience, strategic communications, and analyst expertise to proactively drive meaningful results for your business.
Contact Us for More Information
In order to provide you with a custom PR program that plugs into your current marketing strategy and drives results in the B2B technology industry, please fill out the form.
B2B Technology Case Studies
Fueling Explosive Growth for a Cloud Security Revolution
When Orca Security, a revolutionary cloud security company, wanted to promote its latest funding round in just a year, RH Strategic was tasked with leading an integrated global media relations and social media launch to drive broad awareness.
By tapping into its relationships and deep IT security, enterprise technology and business media expertise, RH Strategic designed and executed a global integrated media outreach campaign with Orca Security’s three VC firms that achieved substantial visibility for the company’s funding news and technology.
The campaign earned more than 50 pieces of coverage with a potential reach of 645 million estimated monthly visitors in outlets including TechCrunch, Business Insider, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Fortune, Axios, BetaNews, SecurityWeek, Dark Reading and more.
The Art of the Possible: Building Rapid Multi-Industry Awareness
An unheralded enterprise software company (name redacted to protect the brilliant) needed to promote its innovative streaming analytics solution—which combines cloud-based, blazingly fast data access with a UI that efficiently displays all that data in real time. As they got ready to introduce this new offering to the world, they knew that brand visibility was one of the critical keys to a successful launch.
So, they called RH Strategic.
The client’s unique approach to leveraging in-memory computing and real-time analytics was ahead of its time—and that meant coming up with a media strategy designed to educate markets on “the art of the possible.” Through a series of a dozen contributed articles and even more interviews, we explained how their solution can be used to solve myriad challenges including: vaccination distribution, improving telematics and deliveries, disaster response, cybersecurity threat monitoring, and more.
Some key media outlets: TDWI, RT Insights, Toolbox, HealthCare Global, Supply and Demand Chain Executive, Supply Chain Brain, RFID Journal, DevOps, Cyber Defense Magazine, Authority Magazine, and more.
As a result, the launch was an unquestionable success for the client, who enjoyed both broad and targeted media attention, working with an enthusiastic PR team, and opened the doors for future conversations with the media.
Sample Media Coverage
- TDWI: A New Approach to Streaming Analytics That Can Track a Million Data Sources
- Toolbox: Digital Twins: a New Real-Time Data Analytics Technique that Boosts Disaster Response
- CNBC: A first look at CES 2020
- Tom’s Guide: The state of wireless power: When will charging happen over the air?
- Make Use Of: Wi-Charge: Long Range Wireless Charging Coming to Your Smart Home
- Tech Republic: How banks can protect their customers from coronavirus-themed phishing emails
- American Banker: Small-business lending: Digital is the new normal
- ABC7: Illinois unemployment benefits claims fraudulently filed by scammers after obtaining personal information
Related B2B Technology Content
- Five Enterprise Technology Trends Transforming Business
- Whitepaper: How to Build Thought Leadership to Dominate the Technology Market
- The Necessity of a Customized Integrated Marketing Approach
- PR is the Key to Standing out in the B2B Crowd
- Why your B2B PR Program Urgently Needs a Consumer Halo
- How B2B Public Relations is Being Consumerized