Today’s healthcare industry gives new meaning to “market disruption.” From shifting approaches in patient interaction to widespread telehealth adoption, healthcare is undergoing an industry-wide transformation.
Pre-COVID-19, shifting patient habits drove innovation from the tech companies piling into the space. During the first months of COVID-19, the industry saw more innovation and digital transformation than in the last decade. As we begin to transition into a post-COVID-19 world, we can only imagine what healthcare will look like. The industry has changed forever, and delivering quality care at a reasonable cost is more paramount than ever.
With the industry facing more challenges now than ever before, the stakes in healthcare could not be higher — and the opportunity to shape the conversation could not be bigger. Reporters, analysts, opinion leaders, investors and lawmakers are constantly hungry for fresh insights and innovative solutions to the industry’s opportunities and challenges. As a top national healthcare PR agency, RH Strategic inserts clients into the most important healthcare conversations in the country. Our strategic, integrated, solutions-based approach to public relations doesn’t just get results — it ensures our clients lead the industry in healthcare transformation.
Our clients share our burning resolve to improve the system – and people’s lives. Here are just some examples of the types of clients we work with:
- Regional health insurers determined to challenge the status quo and improve care for the members and communities they serve.
- Providers offering innovative approaches to improve the standard of care.
- Life science companies unwavering in their missions to find the next cure or effective therapeutic treatment.
- Digital health companies transforming the way we deliver, monitor and receive care.
- Telehealth companies transforming the patient experience and increasing accessibility.
- Healthcare Education Institutions growing the next generation of healthcare workers.
- Employer Health and Benefits Solutions enabling better corporate care offerings.