Kara Lundberg leads RH Strategic’s healthcare and technology clients through the development and execution of PR strategies designed to meet their business goals.
With more than a decade of agency experience, and a special expertise in the healthcare IT industry, Kara has an eye for identifying new communications opportunities. She pursues creative solutions for building brand awareness and thought leadership through meaningful results.
Kara began her career in the technology sector at Weber Shandwick. She earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism with an emphasis in public relations from Western Washington University.
Sample of Kara’s accomplishments:
- Leading strategy and media opportunities for the advertising industry’s agency management guru, Bruno Gralpois, and landing his influential POV in leading media outlets such as AdWeek, CMO.com and Campaign US.
- Launching and nurturing a successful and collaborative eight-year public relations program for the Pacific Northwest’s healthcare technology pioneer and mainstay, Edifecs, Inc.
- Raising thought leadership and credibility of the transportation industry’s leading mobile video and security software, Apollo Video Technology, leading to its 2017 acquisition by Luminator Technology Group.
- Launching the Dragonchain platform, project incubation and professional services offering to crypto nuts and tech industry risk takers and taking it through an extremely successful ICO totaling $12.8 million.
- Over the years, Kara has shared her client’s stories and industry insight at major healthcare events such as HIMSS and National Health IT Week, and in top tier business outlets including Business Insider, Bloomberg BNA and VentureBeat, among others.
- As RH Strategic’s Talent Development Lead, Kara regularly cultivates relationships with colleagues, PR pros in the Seattle and D.C. markets and aspiring communicators.
Follow @klundberg on Twitter.
I’M PROUDEST OF…
Putting together strong, talented teams that are dedicated to the work and vision of our clients. When you can see everyone operating seamlessly as part of a smart, hard-working team that delivers results—that’s what success looks like to me.