Brendan Hughes combines traditional PR with innovative digital communications strategies to develop integrated campaigns for RH Strategic’s clients.
Brendan’s passion for all things integrated enables him to lead the charge on social media strategy and digital marketing efforts for RH Strategic and its clients. His near decade of agency experience has taught him how to combine media relations, thought leadership and digital marketing in a single, comprehensive communications strategy.
A University of Washington graduate, Brendan began his PR career at The Fearey Group. He has planned, led and executed integrated campaigns for clients in the healthcare, technology, government, nonprofit, legal and finance sectors.
Samples of Brendan’s achievements:
- Helping plan and launch major Microsoft products including Surface devices, Windows Phones and fitness wearables, through national experiential events, bicoastal media tours and a robust blogger program that strengthened partnerships with key tech influencers.
- Devising an award-winning social media strategy for a leading behavioral healthcare nonprofit, including developing a 24-hour monitoring system and a digital escalation matrix for proactive crisis management.
- Building thought leadership platforms for C-suite executives, managing directors and partners and placing their messages in national and regional outlets, including The New York Times, Forbes, The Seattle Times, Puget Sound Business Journal, Entrepreneur, Gizmodo and more.
- Helping organize a healthcare client’s annual gala, securing a world-renowned mental health expert to deliver the keynote and harnessing that relationship to develop social media content and film a PSA that raised the client’s profile and increased donations.
- Planning and launching a finance client’s $100,000 college scholarship fund and associated website, enabling them to award need-based scholarships of $5,000 each to high school students in Washington, Oregon and California.
I’M PROUDEST OF…
Helping clients leverage new communications tools in an ever-changing digital landscape. We now have ways of planning, analyzing and enhancing the effectiveness of our campaigns with data, so why not use the right combination of tools to exceed your business objectives?