At RH Strategic, we are committed to empowering professionals early in their careers with foundational PR experience. The highly coveted RH Strategic Public Relations Fellowship reaches into universities to present the PR industry with the next generation of promising and diverse PR talent.
As a PR fellow, you will gain professional development and learning opportunities from senior PR counselors over 12 weeks of exploration into the PR agency field. Guided by a strategic curriculum of practical skill- and best practice-building workshops, fellows are introduced to all functions of the PR agency from client service to media engagement. Supported by dedicated mentors, each fellow is assured the experience of what a career in a PR agency is as well as continuous feedback and coaching.
This Summer, fellowships are open for full-time applicants. Fellows earn a $600 per week stipend for a period of 12 weeks.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: communications, journalism, public relations, or marketing and show intent toward pursuing a career in public relations through course work and a previous internship or fellowship.
Apply to be part of our upcoming fellowship class and get set to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment for innovative technology companies
- Write pitches, social media content, short articles and more
- Participate in collaborative and inspiring brainstorms
- Engage in weekly workshops with PR pros, on topics like:
- Pitching and engaging with media
- Compelling PR storytelling
- Writing press releases and headlines
- Build relationships with other PR colleagues, reporters and partners
- Collaborate with other fellows in our DC and Seattle offices
- Lead a fellowship culminating project to be implemented by the firm
We are currently accepting resumes for our Summer 2021 fellowship program. The program will be conducted remotely until offices in Seattle and D.C. reopen.
To apply, please email us your resume (in PDF), and a cover letter that demonstrates your experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please.