At RH Strategic, we are committed to empowering professionals early in their careers with foundational PR experience. The highly coveted RH Strategic Public Relations Fellowship reaches into universities to present the PR industry with the next generation of promising and diverse PR talent.
About RH Strategic’s Public Relations Fellowship Program:
As a PR fellow, you will gain professional development and learning opportunities from senior PR counselors over 12 weeks of exploration into the PR agency field. Guided by a strategic curriculum of practical skill- and best practice-building workshops, fellows are introduced to all functions of the PR agency from client service to media engagement. Supported by dedicated mentors, each fellow is assured the experience of what a career in a PR agency is as well as continuous feedback and coaching.
Fellows earn a $750 per week stipend for a period of 12 weeks. The company is currently operating in a hybrid model with flexibility for work from home. Fellows can be virtual/remote or based near our Seattle and D.C. offices; for virtual fellows, conversion to a full-time role after the 12-week program is dependent on relocation to one of RH Strategic’s base cities, Seattle or D.C.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: communications, journalism, public relations, or marketing and show intent toward pursuing a career in public relations through course work and a previous internship or fellowship.
Apply to be part of our upcoming fellowship class and get set to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment for innovative technology companies
- Write pitches, social media content, short articles and more
- Participate in collaborative and inspiring brainstorms
- Engage in weekly workshops with PR pros, on topics like:
- Pitching and engaging with media
- Compelling PR storytelling
- Writing press releases and headlines
- Build relationships with other PR colleagues, reporters and partners
- Collaborate with other fellows in our D.C. and Seattle offices
- Lead a fellowship culminating project to be implemented by the firm
To apply, please email us your resume (in PDF), and a cover letter that demonstrates your experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please.