At RH Strategic, we are committed to empowering professionals early in their careers with foundational strategic communications experience. The highly coveted RH Strategic fellowship program reaches into universities to present the industry with the next generation of promising and diverse talent.
Please check back here for updates on our recruiting status. We are currently not recruiting for this program.
About RH Strategic’s fellowship program
As a fellow, you will gain communications, PR and professional workplace experience from seasoned practitioners over a 12-week program exploring various skills consistent with PR agency life. Guided by a curriculum of practical skill- and best practice-building workshops, fellows are introduced to all functions of the PR agency, from client service and media engagement to marketing and content development. Supported by dedicated mentors, each fellow is exposed to the day-to-day responsibilities of working in this field as well as continuous feedback and coaching.
Fellows earn a $750 per week stipend for a period of 12 weeks. Fellows are required to join our Seattle and D.C. teams in a hybrid (in-office for at least three days each week and at home) workplace environment.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in a communications field, including journalism, public relations, marketing, etc. and show intent toward pursuing a career in communications through coursework and a previous internship or fellowship.
RH Strategic fellows get the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment for innovative technology companies
- Flex writing skills through the development of pitches, social media, blog content and more
- Participate in collaborative and inspiring brainstorms
- Engage in weekly workshops with PR pros, on topics like:
- Pitching and engaging with media
- Compelling storytelling
- Writing press releases and headlines
- Coordinating paid media opportunities and strategy
- Build relationships with colleagues, reporters and partners
- Collaborate with other fellows in our D.C. and Seattle offices
- Support marketing initiatives for clients and the firm
- Lead a fellowship culminating project to be implemented by the firm
We are not currently recruiting. However, to reach our fellowship team email email@example.com.
RH Strategic is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please.