You know who they are. You go to them for solutions to tough problems, advice on technical issues, creative insights, eagle-eyed perspectives. They are your company’s subject-matter experts. They can and should be fully empowered to burnish your brand and bring in new business.
- Help you identify and qualify employees with specialized expertise who can serve as experts for media and industry events.
- Involve them in developing case studies and other marketing and sales collateral.
- Prepare and train them to be interviewed by the media and speak publicly, as needed.
- Arrange for speaking engagements, webinars and other public appearances that will promote their expertise and enhance their name-recognition and credibility.
- Help them communicate their message through social media, blogs and bylined articles.
- Bylined articles
- Expert commentary
- Media tours
- Media training
- Presentations & speeches
- Press & analyst coverage
- Social media content
- Social media engagement
- Social media strategy
- Speaker placement