Every business has a story. A podcast will help you tell it in a way no other medium can. It can be a thought-provoking and entertaining way to engage your industry, build your brand and attract new business.
Producing a podcast gives you a fresh, engaging channel through which to reach your most coveted audiences. With more than a quarter of Americans tuning into their favorite podcast each month, the time to create your podcast is now.
- Develop a podcast that provides an entertaining and informative platform for your story.
- Leverage our team’s newsroom and production experience to draw out great stories and deliver them in a highly-polished podcast.
- Forge a podcast strategy that aligns with your PR and business goals.
- Tap into our network of thought leaders to secure relevant, high-profile podcast guests that will help grow your audience.
- Record, edit and publish your podcast on multiple platforms, including iTunes.
- Amplify your podcast through social media, cross promotion and event attendance.
Podcast Production Services
- Creative: From deciding the right theme and format to naming your podcast and designing cover art, we’ll flex our imagination and podcast insight to create a program that is as unique as it is impactful.
- Strategy: Without a strong strategy behind it, a podcast is just an audio recording. We’ll build a strategy that turns your podcast into a well-promoted program that drives results.
- Pre-Production: In addition to coordinating production, we will use our network of business and thought leaders to attract high-profile podcast guests that will command the attention of your most sought after audiences.
- Production: We can take our mobile podcast studio anywhere you want to engage, including industry events where your brand’s visibility is key. When you bring your podcast to an industry event, you can literally hear the buzz.
- Post-Production: We take your podcast recording and polish it. From adding theme music to removing a tongue-tied moment, our editing will take your podcast to the next level.
Recent Sample Podcast Episodes
GCI’s ThinkArctic Podcast – Episode 51: Exploring Arctic Maritime
RH Strategic 10 Year Anniversary Podcast
BIG Cyber Growth Summit – Conversation with Jonathan Aberman
Our Podcast Team in Action