Loretta Prencipe combines her unique experience in energy, sustainability, technology and issues management to provide clients with strategic communications counsel.
As an attorney and former reporter, Loretta has more than 15 years of experience designing and executing PR campaigns that have helped shape the careers of thought leaders in energy, environmental tech, technology and manufacturing. She has worked closely with associations, energy leaders and corporate executives to help them craft stories the market and policymakers want — or need — to hear.
Known for her work to put SunEdison on the map and for driving a “hearts + minds” campaign at the U.S. Department of Energy during the Recovery Act, Loretta prides herself on identifying big opportunities for her clients, and making sure she has the right talent at the right time to get the job done.
A graduate of the law school at George Mason University, Loretta has leveraged her legal background to represent major law firms and to work with companies to successfully avoid being legislated out of business. Prior to joining RH Strategic, she led the energy, manufacturing and sustainability practice at Makovsky Communications.
Sample of Loretta’s achievements:
- Winning the 2020 SABRE award for corporate communications campaigns for creating global trade policy.
- Winning multiple awards for videos that were produced to advance the fight against global extremism and screened at the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art in 2017.
- Developing news stories at the Department of Energy that were included in two of President Obama’s State of the Union speeches.
- Working closely with government relations experts to open new markets in the solar industry.
- Creating a diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) talent program at a previous firm.
- Winning awards for her work as a reporter covering September 11th.
I’m proudest of…
The impact I have made beyond D.C. – from helping define the solar market as we know it today to building schools in Nepal to creating opportunities for innovators through game-changing media placements.